Monday, February 4

This weekend I....

Time to linkup with This Weekend I....  with Sar and Syn!!


This weekend I:
  • Got my yearly mammogram on Saturday morning (don't forget yours!!)
  • Went out to breakfast with the hubs (this doesn't happen very often)
  • Took the dogs for a walk (super nice outside this weekend)
  • Spent time relaxing (i.e. backache) and catching up on Tivo
  • Watched the Super Bowl (yay Ravens!!)

3 comments:

  1. This weekend I:

    * Went out with girlfriends on Friday night. I need to do that more often.

    * Did a big purge of toys and crap in the little boys bedroom.

    * Went to the gym.

    * Ignored the Super Bowl mostly (but was so glad the Ravens won!) and managed to watch Downton Abbey online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you not blogging anymore?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. woop woop glad you got your mammogram!!! :) :)

    haha I AM a cancer nurse practitioner after all :)

    ReplyDelete