I know I'm a day late, but migraines tend to have their own timetable.....
It's time for the Sunday Social linkup with Ashley and Neely!!

1. What was your first car?
It's time for the Sunday Social linkup with Ashley and Neely!!

1. What was your first car?
My first car was a white Camaro Z-28 with blue racing stripes down the sides. Yes, this was in the early 80's. My parents bought it for me after a drill team audition. I had my license at 15.
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
I had 2 favorite teachers my senior year in high school, my math teacher (Mrs. DeLeon) and my english teacher (Mrs. Poehlman). They helped me so much that year!
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!
I was in drill team (2 years in high school, and 2 years in junior college), and honors society.
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
Well, it wasn't really a "party" per se, but I spent one of my birthdays in Cozumel with my sister and went SCUBA diving for the first time ever on the morning of my birthday! :)
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
I had a thing for musicians, so the one I remember most was Robin Zander of Cheap Trick (geez.....I'm really dating myself here!!!)
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
For some weird reason, my mom didn't like us to watch Saturday Night Live or Monty Python's Flying Circus (again....dating myself....sux to be old, lol!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment