Let's do it....

It's OK ......
- to have been in a super-funk the past 2 weeks (and not blogged at all) due to all the "stuff" going on in my life right now.
- to be bummed that I had to turn down a job I wanted (and was offered) in The Woodlands.
- to be sore after a group exercise class last night (after I haven't been to one in about 3 years!).
- to realize just how out-of-shape I am after being in grad school for 3 years (UGH!).
- to hope that I am in better shape and have lost some weight by the time my niece's wedding rolls around in April.
- to be anxiously looking forward to other opportunities that may soon be on the horizon (job-wise).
- to be excited that I just started a new Scentsy business yesterday! http://penniepastor.scentsy.us/
- to be bummed that there are no new episodes of Grey's Anatomy or Scandal until mid-March!!
- to be glad it's Thursday, cuz that means tomorrow is FRIDAY ya'll!!



No comments:
Post a Comment