Friday, January 18

Happies & Crappies - Inaugural Link-Up!

It's Friday, and time for the first-ever link-up with Stephanie & Sarah for....


Happies for this week:
  • Phone interview for a potential new job
  • Getting back to the gym for the first time in a LONG time
  • Knowing that I'm DONE with school and can now do stuff for me! :)
Crappies for this week:
  • Realizing how out-of-shape I am
  • WAITING for information about the many other jobs I've applied for
  • There doesn't seem to be an end in sight for the project at work that was supposed to be done by Thanksgiving.
Happy Friday, Ya'll!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo for interviews and being done with school! Here's hoping the phone interview goes amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for joining us this week. we really appreciate it! hope the phone interview goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up with me and Stephanie! I hope you hear back from the potential job. And GO YOU GIRLFRIEND for working out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your interviews and job prospects!

    That's exciting!

    Ray Doc Wife

    ReplyDelete