
OK, so I'm gonna try this link-up post thingy again. Something happened on Monday's link-up and my blog never appeared on the link lists. I'm new at this so I probably need a tutorial or something! :)
So, it's Thursday.....or as the morning news guy always says "Pre-Friday!".....and time for the "It's OK Thursday" link-up with Amber and Neely.
It's OK to....
- Not like Bon Jovi, R.E.M., or Dave Matthews; it's also ok to not understand their wide appeal
- Be glad that Johnny (Football) Manziel won the Heisman, especially since the Manti Te'o hoax came out!
- Want a new job, especially since I just graduated with my MBA
- Wonder if the contractor at work really knows what he's doing
- Want to stay home in my warm bed when it's really cold outside, instead of going to work (but of course I go to work anyway)
- Eat a little bit of chocolate everyday
- Start working out after almost 3 years of not doing so (due to grad school)
- Be glad the weekend is almost here!



*I love DMB, or rather I used to love DMB... :)
ReplyDelete*I love staying home in my warm bed - Michigan mornings are sooooo cold!
*I'm working out again - it feels good, but dang it if it isn't a thousand times harder than it ever used to be! I'm getting old.