
This week's Happies:
- Nice weather for January in Texas (in the 70's!!). Rode home last night with the top down (I drive a convertible). :)
- My Polar FT4 arrived on Wednesday!! I used it last night and loved it!! :)
- Much needed massage on Tuesday night, but geez did it hurt!!
- Already scheduled my next massage for 2 weeks from now.
- The last episode of Private Practice ever!! :(
- Once a month it really just sucks being female (no explanation necessary)!!
- Still looking for a new job.....



Oh my gosh I want a T4 so bad... but I don't know if I should shell out the money. I'm not dieting, I'm just curious to know how many calories I've burned! Where did you buy it from?
ReplyDeleteAnd where in Texas are ya? So much for "winter" right!!?!
By the way, I'm not sure if you knew, but you have word verification turned on which makes it difficult to comment. <3
I bought it on Amazon for $60 something. I really like it! I live in the DFW area. I fixed the word verification. Thanks for letting me know!
ReplyDelete