So, it's Thursday (Pre-Friday!) again, and time for the link-up with Amber and Neely for.....
It's OK to....
- Be obsessed with the gift my hubs gave me for Christmas (Samsung Galaxy 7" Tablet)
- Want a baby in your 40's
- Want fried crawfish for Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras)...or anytime really :)
- Want to live close to the beach
- Be totally serious about getting fit this year (I'm not getting any younger!!)
- Buy new workout clothes and related things for workout motivation
- Love my pets like children (2 dogs and 2 cats - my fur babies!!)
- Wish that I was young and skinny again, and didn't have to color my hair quite as often
- Be completely bored with my corporate job
- Want to start my own business and work for myself
My girlfriend had a baby at 44 years old last year. It's never too late to try, if that's where your heart is!
ReplyDeleteI find new workout gear very motivating. Cute clothes want to be worn.
I wish I was young and skinny again too. It's sad that I'll never look so youthful again, even if I lost every ounce of fat, I'll never look quite that good again. :P
Hey there, I keep seeing you on various blog hops, so I just had to check it out. Glad I did!! Although I don't see anyplace that I can follow you?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, since you mentioned wanting to be and stay fit...maybe you'd like to join my blog hop tomorrow morning! Self hosting for the first time ever and it's appropriately titled "Fitness Fridays"...help you to stay motivated!!
www.highheeledmama.com
Thanks, Noel! If I could figure out how to do the follow thing, I would. I'm kinda new. Any tips? Sure....I'll join your "Fitness Fridays"! :)
ReplyDeleteI figured out how to add the follow stuff on my sidebar. Just hope it works! :)
ReplyDelete