Last night, Tim and I went to our first concert in a LOOOOONG time, to see the band Chickenfoot. For those of you that don't know, it's (from left to right) Michael Anthony, Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, and Chad Smith. It was a GREAT concert! Sammy may be 60, but he still ROCKS! Joe is a guitar god, Chad is great on drums, and Michael is a wizard on the bass. And Sammy still plays a bit too, but his main job is to sing, jump, and dance around.
To checkout the awesomeness that is Chickenfoot, go here, http://www.chickenfoot.us/. You will not be disappointed! I have their CD and listen to it almost everyday in my car. I soooo wish I could really play the guitar or bass, rather than the first 4 keys on my Guitar Hero guitar. Oh well, that's why we pay to see these guys, right?! :-)
THE 'FOOT LIVES.......
My hubs saw this and was jealous, lol. One of the perks of not pouring every dime you have into many small children is going out with adults and doing fun things like this! Do something else cool since we can't! :)
ReplyDelete