Tim, Lucy, and I ran in the Vineyard Run 5K last Saturday morning. The weather was perfect! I shaved almost 2 mins off the time from my first 5K, but the hills were killer! Tim did really well, placed 10th in his age group. I'm done with running class for now, but Lucy signed up again. I will try to run on my own at home, or try it on the treadmill at the gym (which I've never done).
Still going to Physical Therapy twice a week. Next doctor's appointment on Nov 4, with the actual doctor, not the PA. Guess we'll see what he says then, whether I need surgery or not.
I was "conditionally accepted" to University of Dallas MBA grad school yesterday, meaning that I had the work experience, but didn't quite have the GPA they wanted, so I have to prove myself. Take 12 hours of business "foundation" classes. If I pass (no lower than a B-), then I'll be "fully accepted". It's like being on scholastic probation. Been there, done that!
Still going to Physical Therapy twice a week. Next doctor's appointment on Nov 4, with the actual doctor, not the PA. Guess we'll see what he says then, whether I need surgery or not.
I was "conditionally accepted" to University of Dallas MBA grad school yesterday, meaning that I had the work experience, but didn't quite have the GPA they wanted, so I have to prove myself. Take 12 hours of business "foundation" classes. If I pass (no lower than a B-), then I'll be "fully accepted". It's like being on scholastic probation. Been there, done that!



No comments:
Post a Comment