Friday, March 1

Happies and Crappies Link-up!!

It's FRIDAY ya'll, which means it's time for the "Happies and Crappies" linkup with Stephanie and Sarah!!



This week's HAPPIES:
  • I joined Scentsy this week and started my new little business. If anyone needs any Scentsy products, I'm your girl!! http://penniepastor.scentsy.us
  • I had a glorious 1.5-hour massage last Sunday, and it was SO needed! I wish I could have one at least once a week, but then I'd be broke, lol.
  • My niece (who is also my goddaugher) turns 21 this Sunday! Geez, I'm getting old....
  • I've totally been in a funk for the past 2 weeks, but I think I'm back among the living now. And I'm also back to the gym, which is a good thing! :)
This week's CRAPPIES:
  • I'm SO out of shape. I went to my first group fitness class in 3 years on Wednesday night called "Cardio Butts and Guts" (lol!). Needless to say, it really kicked my booty! I gotta get back into it slowly, since it's been so long. But hey, at least I did better than some others in the class, and I didn't pass out or puke (even though I felt like it!!).
  • We have a very sad and awful family situation that occurred on Feb 11th (one of the reasons for the funk mentioned above). That's all I can really say about it. But the people involved really need our prayers right now, especially the affected children (ages 3 and 6).

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about the not in shape :/ It seems that my jeans are getting tighter every day...

    Stephanie
    (visiting from the Happies & Crappies blog hop)
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much harder the older you get too! UGH... :(

    ReplyDelete