Thursday, March 7

It's OK Thursday (Linkup)

It's Thursday again, and time for a linkup with Neely and Amber!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....
  1. that I cried (at work) when I heard that my niece Kayla got accepted into Texas A&M, like she was my own child (and because that's where I went to school)
  2. to be happy that my sister is excited about being an Aggie Mom :)
  3. to get depressed just about every other day due to things going on in our lives right now
  4. to not want to do anything when I get home from work, due to the statement above
  5. to wish I had taken the job I was offered 2 weeks ago (whether or not the hubs wanted me to); good jobs just do not come along everyday, ya know
  6. to hate my current job and want to leave it every.single.day
  7. to be tired of looking for a new job
  8. to hope that they will find and arrest the person that killed my nephew's wife (see statement #3)
  9. to look forward to dinner at Chuy's tonite with my niece Sara, to celebrate her 21st birthday :)
  10. to be so glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

(Sorry if my post is a downer, but this is my real life right now, and I'm not gonna lie about it....)

No comments:

Post a Comment