In 2 days, I'll be 43 years old (EEK!!). Oh, WHY does Obama's birthday happen to be in the same week as mine?!? I haven't read a book or sat by the pool in 3 weeks, and it's almost making me crazy. Granted, being out-of-town for the past two weekends has been nice (seeing friends at my 25th class reunion [see, I'm OLD!!], and visiting family), but I'm a sun-loving Leo, and I need my sun/pool time ya'll!! Since this is my birthday weekend, I expect to spend some time by the pool, before I completely lose my tan! The wonderful color I had from the Belizean sun has faded, and now all I have is my Texas color, plus a little from the tanning bed. However, Tim won't let me fake-n-bake anymore since that cancer study came out on tv last week, so I have 2 free Versa spray tans coming from Planet Tan, which I'll use after I can no longer bake by the pool. I still have no idea what I want to do on Friday, except maybe sleep late and get a massage (I won a free one from Massage Envy on Twitter), and I have no idea where I want to eat for my birthday dinner....what a tough decision, huh? :-)
Happy Birthday today to Alysee, the lady who does my nails!!
Happy Birthday tomorrow to Kirk/"KC", one of my first friends when I moved to Dallas!!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



I'm glad you're following your husband's advice about the tanning dangers. :-) You can still tan outside by the pool!
ReplyDeleteAlso, you don't look your age... you look younger honey. Remember, your only as old as you feel!