Monday, August 10

My 43rd Birthday

So, I was off Friday for my birthday, to start my birthday weekend. Friday was good: got my nails done and had my first-ever pedicure, went to a late "birthday lunch" at TGIFridays with Tim, then we ran some errands. Tim got me a dive watch and two vases full of flowers. Later though, I had a little stomach ache.....thought I just ate too much or it was the side-effects from the Dairy Queen Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard (the lactose thing). However, I spent most of Saturday afternoon & evening with a stomach ache, and I had to cancel our evening out with friends. :-( BUMMER!!!

Sunday I felt better and finally got to lay by/in the pool for a few hours and started reading a new book. I just didn't feel like it on Saturday, with it being so hot and having a stomach ache, just not a good combination. Then last night we were able to go to "birthday dinner" at Carino's, and get my free dessert (we picked the Turtle Cheesecake.....YUM!). I was a little uncomfortable by the time we got home, but finally got my stomach to settle down so I could go to sleep, and schlep back to work today.

Tim takes really good care of me, and I'm very thankful for that! He also went to the store on Saturday night to get our pets some food (the cats had run out and Katie wouldn't eat hers anymore, since she'd been throwing up during the week), so we're all very thankful for that as well! He takes care of so much around the house, and lets me relax, and I love him for it all!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment