Wow, can you believe it's already May 1st?!?! At least it's not raining today! There's also a slight possibility that we won't have to work on Memorial Day weekend afterall, and if not, then we might head to College Station for the "Hall Family Annual Memorial Day Fish Fry". :-)
Today (and this whole weekend) is National Scrapbook Day.....YAY!! I hope to spend most of this weekend working on my scrapbooks and other crafty projects. :-)
Round 2 of the NBA playoffs is about to start, and the Mavs take on the Nuggets this Sunday afternoon. LET'S GO MAVS!!! :-)
I need to download my pictures from my 4-day trip to Houston last week, which for me was the "good/bad weekend", and the "Friday night from Hell". I was upset that I did not get to attend the CKConvention and work my volunteer shift, due to "Friday night's fiasco". Oh well, there's another CKConvention in San Marcos in September that I may go to with my sister. At least there will be no "crazy drama" there, as she and I are BFF's!! :-)
Grateful today for: my love of scrapbooking and TRUE friends (u know who u are!)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment