1. Mavs lost game 1 to the Nuggets. Come on Mavs!!
2. It POURED up here in DFW all day Saturday, and all night too. A storm at 3am Sunday woke me up and had me listening for the tornado sirens.
3. In turn, the rain made me sleepy/tired, and Tim has a cold too. I was very lazy and did not work on scrapbooks, but I did read thru one of my crafty magazines looking for ideas for a college graduation card to make for Tim's niece, who's graduating May 9th from Oklahoma State. She is one smart kid!! (OK, "young lady", not "kid", since she's in her 20's now!).
4. I felt like all I did was watch TV (YAY for Law & Order SVU marathons!) and sleep all weekend (glad we don't have kids!) - I guess I needed the rest.
5. Grandpa thinks "his time has come", according to Aunt Tracie and Uncle Jerry. We're going to Taylor this weekend, so I hope he holds on until I get to see him, since I'm the oldest grandchild. I hate for someone I love to leave this world, without my chance to say goodbye. It has happened to me numerous times. So this coming weekend (Mother's Day) will be very hard on all of us.
Grateful today for: That I grew up knowing my grandparents, and that they didn't pass too soon.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment