Well, this year started off with a bang......NOT! I got sick first, starting with the sore/scratchy throat on NYE 2008. By the next day I started feeling bad, and it only got worse from there. I missed my Uncle Eldie's funeral and 3 days of work due to this sickness. Now Tim is sick too, starting last Thursday. Even though we had Doug & Joni in from Albuquerque, we spent a lot of time in bed or laying in front of the tv on the living room sofa. Thank God they occupied themselves with visits to relatives most of Saturday. Tim went to Bill & Loretta's 50th anniversary party, but I declined due to a lack of energy. I hope he didn't get anyone there sick, much less our weekend company! So I already had a doctor's appointment today, so they tested me for the flu and took x-rays. It was not the flu, just a bad cold, but now this lingering crap is a low-grade sinus infection, so I now have 3 prescriptions. It can only get better from here!
Grateful today for: health insurance
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment