Friday, January 23

My back says: "New Mattress Please!!"

Since I tried out the mattresses at Rooms To Go, my back wants a new one. They were SOOOO comfy, and my back lays on my 11-year-old Select Comfort mattress and says "this will just not work anymore". (Yes, my back speaks to me!) I have been waking up sore lately and with neck strain (I'm a side-sleeper), which in turn causes headaches. I hope to get at least a new mattress this weekend, if not a whole new bedroom, and the breakfast table we liked. We will see!

On another note, we are going to a Stars game on Friday, Feb 13 (the night before Valentines) with Robert & Lucy, and we have good seats on the lower level at half price thru Robert's work! This will be our first hockey game together; I've been to one other a long time ago with a friend.

And then it's Girls Weekend Out on Feb 20-22!!! Three of my "Yaya's" are coming up from Houston to visit me and have FUN!!! YAY!!! I cannot wait!!!

Grateful today for: my friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment