I love to read, and a friend recently told me about a book called "Water for Elephants". The movie of this book will be out mid-April, starring Reese Witherspoon (my fav!) and Robert Pattinson (Edward from the Twilight series)!! So I MUST read the book before the movie comes out!
Another book I read is called "The Rite: The Making of a Modern Exorcist". I know, creepy, but I'm intrigued by that stuff. And guess what? That movie comes out on Jan 28th! I never even knew it was being made into a (sensationalized, of course) movie until I saw a commercial earlier this month!
And I cannot wait until November, when the 4th Twilight movie makes its debut.......Breaking Dawn, Part 1!! :) And I plan on re-reading it, because it needs to be re-read before I see the movie. I've already forgotten a lot of what happens, except for the really major stuff.
It's gonna be a year for movies!! :)
UPDATE: Loved both "Water for Elephants" and "Breaking Dawn Part 1", both of which I've seen twice now. I've been catching up on reading and movies (or trying to) during my time off between semesters.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



You Twilighters are CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteI want to see that movie - I adore Reese. I should read the book first too. I hate watching movies before I read the books. I'll put it on my library list today. I love a good book recommendation!