I know, I know.....I'm a BAD blogger! Here's a mini-recap of our year, in a small nutshell....
February 10: Kitty Girl passed away from Feline Leukemia (on my Dad's birthday)
Good Friday: one day after my Grandpa's 86th birthday, he also passed away
June: left a job of over 7 years to start a new one
August 7: I turned 45 years old (gulp!!)
November: Completed one more year of my MBA studies; one year left to go!!
December: Caribbean Cruise to Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel, along with our 13th wedding anniversary
Not much else has happened outside than the normal day-to-day stuff. Last September, we adopted a new kitty (Ginger) from a friend moving to Chicago, but having to travel weekly to San Francisco due to her new job. Ginger can never replace Kitty Girl, but we love her just the same. Whoever said that cats have no personality is CRAZY, or they just don't like cats. Every pet we've had has had its own personality, and they are ALL different. I love both cats and dogs, and cannot imagine my home without pets. We love our pets dearly.
Today I get to have a filling replaced, in hopes of preventing more tooth cracking, which would lead to another root canal and crown. $75 vs $900 + pain?? I'll take the filling any day!!
I had an awesome hot stone massage last night for the first time. I won't be doing this every month, but perhaps every other month, since it's more expensive and takes 1.5 hrs. But it was definitely worth it!
Looking forward to the upcoming holidays, and to see what 2012 brings. :)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment