Pennie, Those are SUPER CUTE! I love the sandals! You are going to have so much fun. I've never been on a cruise - I'm always afraid I'd be on the ship that went "Titanic". lol
But, obviously, I'd stay afloat with my fat, Garfield, preggo belly... :P
You're too funny! Tell your 5-yr-old that it's his fault anyway! LOL!
Cruises are so fun, this will be our 4th one. Don't be afraid, just GO FOR IT!! There are plenty of lifeboats (with motors) that hold LOTS of people, and they hold a mandatory drill on the first day, so you know what to do just-in-case.
Hi Pennie! You entered a giveaway on my website www.pennywise4life.com and you WON! I didn't have an email address for you however, so can you shoot me an email with so I can forward it to Worthy Of The Prize? Thanks a BUNCH!
A 40-something "girl", married since 1998, with 4 furry kids (2 dogs, 2 cats). A 1990 Aggie grad and 2012 MBA grad. Ready for the next chapter in my life, whatever that may be....
Pennie,
ReplyDeleteThose are SUPER CUTE! I love the sandals! You are going to have so much fun. I've never been on a cruise - I'm always afraid I'd be on the ship that went "Titanic". lol
But, obviously, I'd stay afloat with my fat, Garfield, preggo belly... :P
You're too funny! Tell your 5-yr-old that it's his fault anyway! LOL!
ReplyDeleteCruises are so fun, this will be our 4th one. Don't be afraid, just GO FOR IT!! There are plenty of lifeboats (with motors) that hold LOTS of people, and they hold a mandatory drill on the first day, so you know what to do just-in-case.
p.s. I love the new layout - super cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Pennie!
ReplyDeleteYou entered a giveaway on my website www.pennywise4life.com and you WON! I didn't have an email address for you however, so can you shoot me an email with so I can forward it to Worthy Of The Prize? Thanks a BUNCH!