OK, so I've started week 2 of my second 6 weeks of school. So far so good, and surprisingly I am actually enjoying the Accounting class! I was very nervous about it (given my undergrad history w/acctg), but I have a good feeling about it this time. I can take part 2 of this class during the first 6 weeks of Summer session, with the same professor and use the same book......that means save $$ on a book! Yay! :) I also just finished my Ch 1 homework (balance sheets), and all my answers were correct! :) What can I say, I get excited about small victories nowadays!
This also marks week #3 that Tim and I have been working out on weights together at the gym. I'll show that rude-ass trainer at the gym what's what! I don't need him to get a good workout! So far, we're doing good, and working out with weights 3x/wk. Today we do a new set of workouts for weeks 3&4. We're trying to be serious about this, because we're not getting any younger, and what I've tried so far hasn't helped me lose any weight. At this point, I have absolutely no desire to put on a bathing suit anytime soon. :(
Also, we've booked a cruise in April, celebrating the end of my first semester in grad school. Actually it's the only time we can plan a vacation (besides this coming Christmas) due to my very limiting school schedule, so we have to jump while we have the chance. We fly out of Austin to Ft Lauderdale and set sail on the Star Princess. We'll travel to Nassau, Bahamas; St Thomas; St Maarten; and Grand Turk. We dock back in Ft Lauderdale, fly back to Austin, then drive home the next day. This will be our 4th cruise, and the 3rd cruiseline we've travelled with. Hopefully Princess will live up to the high standards of its past, since we found out they were bought by Carnival. So.......we're at 33 days and counting!!! :)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment