Friday, February 26

Amazon Kindle

I recently bought a used Amazon Kindle on ebay because I like to read, and I'm tired of buying books that I have no room for in my house. Seriously, I have LOTS of books! And I am happy to say that I love my new Kindle! It's the old 6" screen, not the new 9" one, which is fine with me, because I wanted something book size, and something I could tuck in a bag or purse. I have one book so far, which I will attempt to read first, before getting more. But I think it's so cool! :)

3 comments:

  1. I would like one too but I seriously think I need to chill on the electronics. I shudder to think of how our society will be in 20 years - internet addictions will be worse than alcohol and drug addictions. And, then adding in gaming and cell phones and other technology - we'll be a strange community for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I get that! Been trying to layoff Facebook for a while. Don't have the time really, and I notice some people on there ALL the time! Not productive.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually am loving my Kindle. I recently downloaded "The Power of a Praying Wife", and am trying to read it in my "spare time"....when ever that is!!

    ReplyDelete