Monday, March 16

No fair!!!

Grownups need a Spring Break too, don't you agree?!?! I sure could use an extra week off work to get things done around the house, including the taxes, which I haven't even started yet. The weekends always seem so short lately, or maybe it's just because time flies when you get older. Either way, it's a bit depressing......I'd like my weekends to last a little longer!

So, this past Saturday we took Robert & Lucy with us to watch "Fireproof" at a church over by White Rock Lake. I think everyone in the whole room was crying, even the guys! Afterwards we went to eat at Rockfish on Mockingbird (YUM.....blackened salmon with ponchartrain sauce is the BEST!!), then went back to Robert & Lucy's to play Mexican Train. Tim won AGAIN, so they have banned us from playing anymore for now. Next Saturday will be a Guitar Hero marathon at their house, unless we have our garage sale this weekend, which we've been meaning to do for 9 YEARS!!! Hopefully it will be a nice enough weekend to get this accomplished, and get rid of some of the extra stuff that's been sitting around for a LONG time! We're keeping our fingers crossed!

Grateful today for: good friends without kids (like us) to have fun with :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment