Not me! And Bruce Springsteen as the half-time entertainment? PLEASE! I have never called what he does "singing"......UGH!! All I need to know is who wins, and I hope it's the Cardinals, because they've never been to the Super Bowl before.
But can you believe it's already Feb 1st?!?!? Where the heck did January go?? Granted I spent most of January sick, so I'm glad it's over!
We've decided on furniture and the exact mattress to get. It can't be soon enough because I'm waking up with back pain daily, and it SUCKS!! Now we just gotta go and purchase it, then schedule a pickup. And hopefully that decision will be made this week!
Less than 3 weeks till the Yaya's Road Trip to Dallas for Feb 20-22!! We are all counting down the days. We plan on living it up, for sure!
The other day I came across something fun to do this April, which will include me & Tim and Robert & Lucy. It's in Grapevine, and it's called the "Jazz Wine Train". For 3 hours we get to ride on a train while listening to live Jazz music, drinking wine, and eating food. How cool is that?!?! Hopefully it'll be as much fun as it sounds.
This week Tim got me an early Valentine's present - an XM radio receiver for my desk at work (I already have one at home, which I got myself for Christmas) - and I am loving it!!
Today we went to Mass and we saw 2 couples there from our Bible Study class, and my friend Yvonne from Bunko. Our church is so big, it's rare that we see anyone we know, except for Deacon Ray. There was a pregnant lady sitting next to me, and she also had the cutest little girl, about 2 years old. Sometimes it makes we wanna have kids, but there are so many that misbehave during church that it's hard to hear. They're still cute though. :-)
Grateful today for: a beautiful Sunday day (not cold!)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment