We have a pretty good weekend lined up, starting tonite, which includes a Dallas Stars (NHL) game and dinner at Terrilli's on lower Greenville Ave, with our dear friends Robert & Lucy. Tomorrow we're having the first round of our furniture delivered (bistro table & barstools, and new mattress) - YAY!! Then Sunday we'll go to Mass, and back to Rooms To Go for the new bedroom furniture. I also have to do the usual cleaning and laundry, especially since next week my Yayas are coming to visit, and I need to have an extra-clean house! Which reminds me, I need to go to Bed Bath & Beyond for new sheets for our new mattress (deep pockets vs regular ones)!! I also need to catch up on my tivo'd shows, and finish "Breaking Dawn" so Tim can take it back to Carol in Houston next weekend, when he goes to visit my dad and go fishing.
Last weekend we attended a Worldwide Marriage Encounter weekend in Irving, and it was a very good experience. Tim and I are much closer now, and we didn't know this beforehand, but at the end of Mass on Sunday afternoon, everyone renews their vows. Kinda fitting since it was on World Marriage Day, which we didn't even know existed! We encourage everyone to go, if you're ever able to, because it can only make you stronger as a couple. We are feeling better than normal now, and I have to say that I love my hubby very much!! :-)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ya'll!!!
Grateful today for: My husband Tim!! :-)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment