A friend of mine did this, so I'm playing along too..... :)
A-
Available: nope, not for over 15 years now!
Age: 46 (ugh!)
Annoyance(s): bad drivers, traffic
Animal(s): Booty (15-yr-old cat), Katie (8-yr-old Sheltie), Ginger (8-yr-old cat), Roxy (10-mo-old Pit Bull mix)
Attitude: I'm pretty easy to get along with, unless you piss me off or hurt my loved ones (LOL!) :)
B-
Beer: Yes please! Sol is my favorite, Bud Lite Lime is next.
Birthday: August 7
Best feeling in world: Accomplishment
Best weather: 80's and sunny (totally not the TX summers that are 100+!)
Been in Love: Of course!
Been on stage: Yep (I danced in high school and college)
Believe in God: Definitely
Believe in Santa: Nope
C-
Candy (favorite): Ghirardelli Chocolate Almonds
Color: maroon and/or red
Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
Cake or pie: Cake, but only if it's chocolate or carrot cake
Continent you want to to visit: Europe (Italy, Germany, France, Spain, etc)
Cheese: Yes
D-
Day or Night: Night
Dance in the rain: Have I ever? I dunno.....
Dating: Glad those days are over, they kinda sucked.
Dogs or Cats: Both; animals are better than some people!
E-
Eyes: Brown
Everyone has: An opinion
Ever failed a class?: Unfortunately yes, my first semester at A&M; my first and last "F" ever!
F-
Full name: Pennie
First thoughts waking up: UGH....not yet!
Food favorite: Hamburgers
Friendly: Yes, but quiet at first
Fan of: All things Aggie! :)
G-
Greatest Fear: Dying or being severely hurt in a car wreck
Goals: To maybe someday adopt a child; to own a business in a beach town; live at/near the beach.
Gum: Don't chew gum since my root canal & crown (it sticks)
Get along with your parents: I do now, sometimes not-so-much with my stepmom
Good luck charm: My rosary in the car
Guilty Pleasure: Laying by the pool reading
H-
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5’ 1"
Happy: Most of the time
Holiday: Christmas & Easter
How do you want to die: Painlessly and/or in my sleep
I-
Ice Cream: Blue Bell Chocolate Almond Marshmellow (do they even make it anymore??)
Instrument: I played the flute from 5th-9th grade
Ice cubes or crushed: Cubes at home, crushed elsewhere
J-
Jewelry: I prefer silver or platinum, but Aggie rings are gold.
Job: Full-time, IT person since 1990
Journal-writing: Not really
K-
Kids: nope :(
Kickboxing or karate: Neither; my back doesn't let me do that twisty stuff
Kooky: I can be, only with close friends or family.
L-
Longest Car Ride: Texas to Michigan, or maybe Dallas to Seattle?
Love: Necessary to live
Letter: I haven't written a letter in a long time....I did a lot in HS and college, before cell phones. :)
Laughed so hard you cried: Yep! I did last night, laughing at my spazzy puppy!
M-
Milk flavor: I can't drink regular milk, but I add Chocolate Ovaltine if I actually drink Silk or Almond milk.
Movies: Oh seriously.....TOO MANY!! Favorites = "Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".
Music: 80s rock and dance music
Motion sickness: Nope! (good for me since I love boats!)
McD’s or BK: McD's, but not very often
N-
Number of Siblings: 6 sisters
Number of Piercings: 1 in each ear since I was 5 (before piercing guns, hurt like hell!)
Number of Tattoos: None
Number: 7
O-
One wish: To be completely happy (is that possible?)
One regret: Let's not go there.....
P-
Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni & Mushrooms; partial to Double Dave's Pepperoni Rolls in College Station
Pepsi/Coke: Neither, but sometimes have a Diet Coke at a restaurant; I prefer Diet Dr Pepper.
Parents still alive: Yep
Party-goer: Sometimes, if I'm in the mood, or for an important/special occasion.
Q-
Quote: Hmmmmm......I dunno.
Question for God: Why do people have to suffer (i.e. cancer, etc)?
Quickest at: Reading/answering emails.
R-
Reason to cry: Stress, Sadness, Anger
Reality TV: I only watch "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding" and "The Dead Files"
Radio Station: I listen to many stations on Sirius
Roll your tongue in a circle: Yep
S-
Song: "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC
Shoe size: 6.5
Salad Dressing: Jalapeno Ranch
Sushi: Yuk, no!
Skipped school: Twice in high school, sometimes in college, but never in grad school.
Smoked: No, it's disgusting.
Skinny dipped: Nope, even though I have my own pool!
Sing well: Not really.
Swear: Daily
Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
T-
Time for bed: 10-11pm on weekdays, whenever I get tired on weekends
TV Show: Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, NCIS, Law & Order SVU
Time right now: 1:08pm
Train or Ship: Ship (been on 6 cruises), but I would love to take a train ride thru Canada and/or Alaska.
U-
Unpredictable: Not usually.
Unique quality: Very independent and stubborn (LOL!)
Undergarments: Do I wear them? Always! What a weird item.
V-
Vacation spot: Beach, always!
Victorian or Country: Country??
Valuables: Jewelry
W-
Weakness: Chocolate, animals
Which friend acts like you: Not sure
Worst feeling: When someone deceives or hurts me.
Wanted to be a model: Not since 8th grade (LOL!)
Where do we go when we die: Heaven or Hell
Worst Weather: Really cold
X-
X-Rays: Probably once a year
Xylophone: No
Y-
Year: 2013
Yellow: It's ok I guess.
Yesterday: Monday
Z-
Zoo animal: Elephants!!!
Zebras-Black w/white or White w/black: I dunno....
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment