Good news all around:
Tim PASSED his state exam to teach Math 4-8. YAY!!!
I am done with Accounting (forever!), and this is my last week of Economics. WOOHOO!!!
Then Friday thru Monday, it's off to Houston to see friends and family, and celebrate my birthday!! I'm not excited about getting older, but I am SUPER excited to see my friends, who I haven't seen since April 2009!!
Friday night we'll be going with Dad & Carol to Kemah Boardwalk for dinner, completely rebuilt after Hurricane Ike. http://www.kemahboardwalk.com/ I haven't been down there in years, so it should be nice to see all the changes. They also start a laser light show that evening, so that will be fun to see!
Saturday (my bday) I will have lunch with Michelle at Wings'n'More (our fav spot) http://www.wingsnmorehouston.com/, then that night we'll meet a big group of friends at The Abbey Pub http://www.abbeypub.net/ in Katy to see my friend's band, The Fab Five. http://www.thefab5.net/index1.htm My friend "Ringo Rod" is the drummer, and is a friend of ours from high school. They put on a really good show, and I haven't seen them since Dec 2008.
Sunday will be brunch with Michelle at Gravitas (where she used to be a pastry chef). http://www.gravitasrestaurant.com/ Then off to spend the day with Veronica, and I finally get to see her little grandbaby Kaylie. :)
We wanted to do the painting/wine thing at Pinot's Palette http://www.pinotspalette.com/, but they were all sold out, and they haven't opened the new location yet. :(
Then we'll drive back home on Monday, very tired and sad to leave again. Well, maybe not Tim, but I will be.....
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



That's so great that Tim is going to be teaching.
ReplyDeletePainting and wine sounds so fun and fancy. We can do painting and orange juice here - you're welcome to join us anytime. :)