I am so bad about updating my blog! Since our anniversary on Dec 19, we have been on a week-long Christmas/ski trip to Santa Fe, and to visit Tim's brother in Albuquerque on our way back home. We also celebrated New Years 2010 with our dear friends Robert & Lucy, and I went to visit my friend Dena in Kansas City from Jan 7-11. Then I started my MBA classes at the University of Dallas on Jan 16th, so I've been studying a lot, so that I can be successful in my endeavors. I also went to my cousin's baby shower on Jan 16 and got a root canal done on Monday, after having a temporary crown on for a week and a half. It has been a very busy month so far, and not all of it fun either. TOOTH PAIN SUCKS PEOPLE!!
More updates and pictures to come, I just don't have the time right now, and I need to download them all from my camera. CHEERS!! :)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 17-23)
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment