Monday, December 14

Sickos

Tim has had a cold for a week now, along with sinus stuff. I only had the sinus stuff, but I was in bad pain for 3 days. Today I finally feel like a human again! Hopefully we'll both be completely well before we leave on our trip to Santa Fe next Monday!

My sister and niece came up last Thursday for their Friday campus visit to UNT. Sara starts there in the fall, so proud of her!! :-) So we had company for a couple of days, and it was nice. I took them to my Bunko Christmas Party on Friday night, and we had good food and drinks.

"Stuff" is in the works and up-in-the-air for me. I'm praying daily that it's all going to work out, if it's what's "meant to be" (in God's eyes). If not, I'll just try something else and keep plugging away. That's all I can say about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment